Thrift Coordinator – Job Description
The Thrift Coordinator shall be directly responsible to the Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort, clean, price and merchandise the thrift store items.
- Manage seasonal sales and timing.
- Manage volunteers as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required or assigned by the Executive Director or Operations Manager.
- Ability to evaluate and price merchandise as well as getting merchandise sale ready.
- Organizational skills.
- Good decision making.
- Awareness of retail value of donated items.
- Ability to relate with a wide variety of individuals.
- The ability to speak, read, and write clearly.