Pantry Coordinator – Job Description
The Food Pantry Coordinator shall be directly responsible to the Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving food donations at Help Center.
- Picking up food donations from outside sources.
- Weigh in and log donations by donor.
- Check for out of date, rust, or dented items.
- Place donations on shelf according to Help Center guidelines.
- Weekly spot check food pantry for perishable food needs and procure what is needed.
- Continuous inventory and organization of food pantry items.
- Prepare food boxes per Help Center guidelines.
- Assist client in fulfilling food pantry request, obtain required signatures, and file completed papers.
- Reconcile daily food box distributions with front desk log.
- Complete monthly report of food pantry donations and distributions.
- Manage volunteers as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be required or assigned by the Executive Director or Operations Manager.
- Must have excellent personal skills with the ability to relate with a wide variety of individuals.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write clearly.
- Strong detail and organizational skills.