Help Desk Coordinator – Job Description
The Help Desk Coordinator shall be directly responsible to the Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome clients seeking assistance.
- Interview and evaluate clients’ need and requests.
- Certify identity and eligibility of client for assistance per WCCHC guidelines.
- If client qualifies, complete client assistance as eligible.
- Serve as telephone receptionist and messaging.
- Maintain records of assistance, client files, logs, and monthly reporting.
- Observe confidentiality requirements.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of other social service agencies/church benevolence programs.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required or assigned by the Operations Manager or Executive Director.
- Must have excellent personal skills with the ability to relate with a wide variety of individuals.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write clearly.
- Strong detail and organizational skills.