Clothing Coordinator – Job Description
The Clothing Coordinator shall be directly responsible to the Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Straighten retail clothing area.
- Sort clothing donations for season/out of season.
- Hang current season.
- Box out of season.
- With program clients, check out voucher specified clothing items.
- Monitor dressing room security including removing left behind items.
- Manage volunteers as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required or assigned by the Executive Director or Operations Manager.
- Must have excellent personal skills with the ability to relate with a wide variety of individuals.
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write clearly.